javascript:void(0) Raise Your Hands, Stop Child Abuse ~ My Journey As a New Dad

Use the SEARCH button to find more info:

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Raise Your Hands, Stop Child Abuse



Yes my dear friends..fellow dad's out there...Raise your hands..NOT to abuse your children but to STOP child abuse. Child abusement is a very serious matter! Let's join hand to be apart of 100,000 people who support the campaign. It's such as a sad and embarrassed feelings that I had every time i watched the news about child abuse and violence, why? because it usually involves MEN like me and I just can't understand WHY? Why do they have to resort to violence? We as an adult should gave our child support that they need not abuse them. So caring Father's out there, come and join us in support to help STOP child abuse TODAY! by clicking the banner above and registering you name.FWPTNF6Z8UBX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...