javascript:void(0) Pregnancy Videos ~ My Journey As a New Dad

Use the SEARCH button to find more info:

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pregnancy Videos


Here I thought of sharing some interesting pregnancy videos. Hope that you guys will find it useful and informative. Enjoy!

 

Pregnancy Videos - NUCLEUS Medical Animation: Birth of Baby 

(Vaginal Childbirth) 



 

Pregnancy Videos - Hospital Tips for Having a Baby (Pregnancy Health Guru)


 

Pregnancy Videos - Cesarean Birth (C-section) Delivery & Birth




Breast-feeding is a brain booster from Pear Press on Vimeo.

There you have it, some of the videos that I found interesting and useful for us parents to be. I will be uploading more pregnancy videos from time to time if i found any quality relevant materials. For now, please enjoy the videos provided.


All videos here are for educational purpose only and  property of their respective owners.

2 comments:

  1. new to bloggin hey? me too. looks good dude my first is due this year too. and I am definitely gonna try and steal that widget of yours hehehe.
    check out my blog: http://torkona.blogspot.com

    - tork

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..The widget is free anyway..hehehe..let me know when it's up and running will ya' :)

    Jep

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...