javascript:void(0) The Cost of Hospitalizations Nowadays...Scary ~ My Journey As a New Dad

Use the SEARCH button to find more info:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Cost of Hospitalizations Nowadays...Scary


RM 2,564...That's the cost of a 3 Days 2 Nights stay at PUSRAWI, 3 meals a day, multiple bottle of Sodium Chloride in your bloodstream every day, once a day visit by the doctor, 1 ultrasound procedure, one unsolved pain...scary huh! For those without a proper insurance protection, i beg you...please get one today! For my wife, luckily it's covered by her company's GA.

2 comments:

  1. daddy jep..my experience giving labour to my son in the government hospital was just RM33 only (1st class, 2 bed per room)..its for 3days 2 nights ye..and my husband was very happy of coz :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..I'm looking forward for that too..so probably will be going to government and private gynae just in case after this..two of her friends just recently gave birth at government hospital and she seems excited about it (giving birth at government hospital). Well, that means mee too :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...